Thursday, January 23, 2014

Good quilting day, frustrating computer day!!

I'm so pleased with how my machine quilting project for the week has gone!!  And I'm looking forward to sharing all my grandmother's flower garden experimental quilting designs!!

But my computer is not interested in talking with my camera today.  And since I have to pack for the retreat this weekend with a group of my student/friends, I don't have time to figure it out.  Grrrrrr!

Irritating as the problem in, it's precipitated an idea for a way to share the design ideas with you that I think you'll appreciate, so one of my tasks during the retreat this weekend will be to draw out the designs on a flower garden grid I've created to share them with you on Tuesday.

In the meantime, in spite of the black cat's presence on top of the quilt (see the photo at the end of Tuesday's post) for the past few days, the quilting on the vintage flower garden is complete and the binding is ready to apply today once the packing for the weekend is done!  So that make FINISH #3 for January. 

Can I keep up the pace for one more week? 

The suspense is killing me?

It's going to be a good weekend for sewing here in  NE Ohio!!

Mary Huey
www.maryhueyquilts.com

Brighten up your day with a visit to Freshly Pieced and enjoy all the interesting links to creative quilt makers!   http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=2237329227&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=4408357&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mcmVzaGx5cGllY2VkLmNvbS8yMDE0LzAxL3dpcC13ZWRuZXNkYXktb24tdGh1cnNkYXkuaHRtbA&frame=1&click=0&user=5294947

No comments:

Post a Comment